A quick / easy way to create ‘how-to’ videos is to create a Google Slide presentation of the pictures (screenshots) and then narrate the slides.
If the presentation is created in Google Slides, then the TechSmith SnagIt extension can be used to narrate the slides. This app turns the presentation into a video that can be sent to Google Drive or to YouTube.
Tutorial on how to do this:
- Requires use of Google Chrome
- Only works with Google Slides presentations
- Narration is all / none — no chance to edit
- Headsets with microphones can be checked out of the library as needed for this type of activity
- Eliminate text from slides or just use titles
Sample Presentation: Removing Groups of Contacts from Email